Do you want to re-translate one of our projects?
Send an email at email@example.com with ALL the following information:
Title of project you want to re-translate.
Group name or if you are by yourself.
Your website page.
The language you are going to translate it into.
Does your group also translate into English?
If you have your own scans to use on your release (not ours).
If your blog is private, for a certain group of people or public in general.
- We do not allow people to put watermarks in our projects.
- You are not allowed to ask for re-translating a manga from the Future Projects list or a manga that we have not started/released yet if you are not providing the raws.
- Just ask for 2 projects at once.
- For all groups that want to ask for a manga you will have to wait 3 DAYS AFTER THE RELEASE OF A PROJECT UNTIL YOU CAN ASK FOR A RE-TRANSLATION.
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE PSD FILES OR RAWS TO ANY GROUP.
- Obviously, if a group has already taken one title in the language you wanted to translate it into, you can not ask for it too.
- If you ask for one of our projects and another group asks you for a retranslation from yours, you are not allowed to give any permission for the scans. Re-direct them to us.
- If you are a bilingual group that also has releases in English, we don’t see the point in asking us for a re-translation: why ask us if you have your own Jpn-Eng translator. Translate it yourselves from Japanese to English. Do not use our translations.
TAKE CARE THAT…
Wrong petitions for re-translations will be IGNORED so be careful when READING OUR RULES, see if we give permission for the scans or not and check the groups that have taken projects in your language BEFORE sending us an email. Thank you.
Check out the >LIST OF MANGA< that is already taken and the RULES listed above.
Some of our scans can not be used in your scanlation. That means, when you ask for a certain project, maybe you will not be allowed to use our scans (by the scanner’s petition, it is a joint and the other group is the provider or we re-translated it from another language), so you have to buy your own book/magazine/doujinshi or ask the original scanner (we do not give information about them). But you can use our translation. It applies to the SCANS, that you can’t ask for. For now, since it keeps getting updated, these titles below are the ones we can not give you permission for (in alphabetical order):
- Ai ga Love Shite You Nanosa
- Ai ga Matteru
- Akegata ni Yamu Ame
- Ano Ko to Juliet
- Brand-new Star
- Doujinshi Pack
- Doushitemo Furetakunai Booklet
- Free! dj – Ao toka Aka toka Kuro toka
- Free! dj – Heat Island
- Free! dj – Manatsu no Yoru
- Free! dj – Neko Haru Inu Mako
- Fukurou-kun to Kare
- Fukouchuu no Shiawase
- Fuuzokugurui Desu ga Toshishita Danshi
- Gosan no Heart
- Hebikui Tori
- Ijiwaru na Kuchizuke
- Interval Zero
- Iro Otoko, Tsuya Otoko
- Koisuru Futari no Taion
- Koi no Hajime
- KnB dj – Breakfast
- KnB dj – Onsen ni Iko
- KnB dj – Summer Vacation
- KnB dj – Tenshi no OO
- Kuroneko Kareshi no Amaekata
- Kuroneko Kareshi no Nakasekata
- Love and Baseball
- Lucky Number 13
- Nekoka Kareshi no Ayashikata
- Nemuri Otoko to Koi Otoko 2
- Prince of Tennis dj – 99%
- Renai Paradox
- Sayonara Boku no Princess Lolita
- Secret Pack
- Secret Pack #2
- Secret Pack #3
- SnK dj – Bite
- SnK dj – Kiss Mark
- SnK dj – Little Red Riding Hood
- SnK dj – Magic in December
- SnK – Nyanko Heichou
- Spicy & Sugary
- ZE – Kami no Hon