Hi everyone! We’re back with a couple releases and a little bit of an update. First of all, thanks to our joint partners for having patience with us right now, and my staff themselves as they’ve been very understandable of what’s going on with my mom, and to you readers as well.

The update on my mom is that she’s doing fine: the cancer hasn’t spread anywhere even though it easily could have been metastatic cancer (its spreading rate is 40%, which is quite high) – but they caught it in time. She’s doing chemo before surgery in order to make the tumorous mass smaller than it is and it might even disappear completely with only chemo! She’s lost most of her hair already (it’s definitely hard to see your mom going through that seeing how much it affects her) and is weak especially a few days after each session of treatment, reason why we have to be with her all the time, but everything’s going fine. I’m currently writing my final degree project and until mid-July things won’t probably be back to normal even though we’re working behind the scenes in the group so don’t worry because we’re not going anywhere!

Thanks to Kain (Fairy Rose), Hoshi (Hoshi Scans), Niedy, Shelby and Tim for their hard work on the two things we have for you today! ♥ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) (What do you guys think about our new recruitment page? Isn’t it delicious? *。(。>v<。)*。) Glow!‘s getting really interesting, we’re looking forward to have volume 2 out for you soon. About the doujinshi, I actually saw it has been released but as it got released after we had already done it, here you have it. We’ll stop doing YoI!!! doujinshis as they’re quite popular and everyone seems to be doing them nowadays. Also, our translator Shii’s birthday was last week on the 11th, so Happy Birthday to her for her awesomeness! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Lastly, could you guys spread the word about today’s releases? Since we haven’t been around for a while people are probably not checking our site regularly every Saturday. Thanks a lot! Happy reading and have a nice day!

Links:

Glow_c6_22

36 thoughts on “Glow!; Ch. 6 (YAMADA Papiko – 山田パピコ) & YoI!!! dj – A Glimpse Into One of Many Possible Futures (MIYOSHI Ayato – みよしあやと/8go!)

1. Xi Jie

So happy for your mom and you!!! Even though the path of recovery is rough, you must feel relieved.

Thank you for your work despite all you have to deal with. I will spread the word of course ^^)/

2. Maddy06

I’m really happy about your mother. I wish her a better health soon.
    Thank you for working for us in spite of all your worries.

3. F7xation

Wow, it is such a relief to hear that the tumour hasn’t metastasised! I’m a med student so I know how awful cancer can be, happy to hear your mum’s prognosis is good. I wish her a speedy recovery.

And thank for the new chapter of Glow!

4. olinatasha

It’s good to hear that your mom is hanging in there and that the cancer isn’t spreading. I know how hard it is to see someone you love very much–who always took care of you–struggle and suffer, and the fear of loss. Hang in there. I wish her a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself, too.

I also wish you the best for finishing up your writing task, which is a tough endeavor. So, much work and time go into writing. Hang in there with this as well.

Happy birthday to Shii!

Wow, so much news today, and it’s so good to hear from you.

Lastly, thank you for these releases! In the midst of all of the rl issues everyone has, you all still manage to spread the love. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wish you all the best for you and yours.

*hugs*

5. Chii-chan

Thank you very much for the release!!
    Oh! Happy belated Birthday to Shii!!
    I’m happy to hear the news about your mom!! *fight-oh!*

6. Paige V

Thank you so much for your hard work <3 <3
    I hope your mom will feel better and better and eventually be cured :D
    also good luck with your final ^^ you got a lot to take care of in your hands and you still remember us <3 Thank you very much <3 I really appreciate it ^^
    I wish you all the best things in life and please be as ease that we'll always be here by your side ^^

7. Sana

OMG, thank you very much for the new release!!
    Even though you are busy with your degree plus your mother health condition but you are still manage to make us readers happy :)
    Also huge thanks to all awesome people who made this release possible!
    I hope your mommy will feel much better really soon and after she fully cured this awful disease will never return again…

8. Gaby

What good news that your mom’s illness hasn’t spread and that doctors caught it in time! I send you all my love to your mom, you and your family!
    I appreciate this release even more, thanks so much!
    And congrats to Shii for her birthday and her work too!

9. Rini

So glad it’s going better!! Lots of strength still to your mum, to pass the chemo, and lots of good luck for you with your degree project and all!!

Thank you and the team for the releases, looking forward to reading more Glow! :D

10. Maute50

Thank you very much for all your work to share the new chapter, I’m happy to read more!!

I wish all the best for your mom!!!

11. bewsbud

Thank you for the new chapter!

~Belated Happy Birthday Shii~

So glad to hear that the breast cancer was caught before it spread!

12. lune

Thank you for the release!^^

Hi, Im sad hear about what happened to your mom but its nice to here she doing well! Best to be always at her side when ever you can & avoid stress on her, its one of the main factors that causes cancer the spread more. Be strong & dont lose hope you are her support & strength. Best wish to you & to your mom hope she recovers fully soon!

Thank you!

13. daria

glad to hear the news about your mom… hang in there! <3 if you're getting your thesis done, means you're almost at the finish line… hurrayyy~~~
    thanks team YIL for the releases & stay chill & healthy, ya guys *kisses*

14. cats

I’m happy to know that your mother is doing fine!
    Happy belated Birthday, Shii!
    And thank you very much for the release and the hard work!

15. laketica

fantastic news about your mom that she’s doing okay, it’s a tough battle!! gambatte!! thank you for the releases!

16. gehageha

thank you very much for the release, I hope your mom will get better and better soon, stay strong, we’re rooting for you and your mom.

17. Dee

Thanks for the release! Glad to hear that your mother is doing well! Wishing you and your family all the best! Looking forward to v02 of Glow!

18. dsysmith

I’m really glad to hear there is an optimistic progress in your mother’s condition! We just have to stay hopeful and hang tight. Things will work out, I’m sure!! :D Thank you very much for the release while you are busy!!

19. Laura

Thank you very much for the new releases and I hope your mom gets better soon, best wishes for you and your mom! :)