Brothers+, Ch. 2-3 (YAMAMOTO Kotetsuko – 山本小鉄子)

Hi, everyone! More Brothers+ for you! Chris’ clone, Nomori, is so cuuute… Hope to see more of him. ♡♡♡

By the way, thanks to everyone who sent good wishes and encouraging messages for my mom; you’re great, guys. We did get the results already, and they’re not good. She will be needing radio and chemo after surgery and they still don’t know if it’s spread to somewhere else other than the breast and armpit areas so we still have to wait for that. All of this is so weird, as if it weren’t happening to me, like I’m seeing it from above and it’s someone else’s life and problems. Sigh. We’re hanging in there though, and I’m hoping there is light at the end of the tunnel. And again, thanks for your patience.

Thanks to Kain from Fairy Rose, pocky, Shelby, Medusa and Bee for their hard work! o(^^o)

Please consider applying for the Japanese Translator and Duster positions, we need you!

Happy reading and have a nice day~!

Links: mega, sendspace, online reader (SS and OR to be added later)

Brothers+_vol1_ch02_031

24 thoughts on “Brothers+, Ch. 2-3 (YAMAMOTO Kotetsuko – 山本小鉄子)

1. daelahrose

First, I’m so sorry to hear about your mother, I wish you all the best and thank you for the new chapters.

2. laketica

thanks for the release! and sorry to hear about what’s going on, hope everything in the treatment regimen goes smoothly!

3. Rini

That sounds very difficult to deal with, but at least it is treatable and they are now able to monitor it. I wish you mum the best of luck and health! Thank you for still releasing despite these turbulent times. Take care <3

4. freres

Thanks for the release.

I know it’s hard to keep a positive attitude, especially not knowing whether it has spread or not. Hope it hasn’t. My thoughts are with you.

5. Gaby

Thanks so much for the release!
    And I’m sending my warmest thoughts for your mom, for you and your family <3 <3 <3 All my love to your mom!

6. bolabulu

I am so sorry to hear about your mother, best wishes for her and the family.
    Thank you so much for the release! ^^

7. bewsbud

Hoping all goes well for your mother.
    Take extra good care of yourself in the days ahead.

Thank you for the new chapters.

8. cats

Thank you very much for the release and all your hard work!
    I wish your mother and you all the best.
    A big hug.

9. yukiakira

hi, so sorry to hear about your mom, i pray for her health is going better. i know its hard for you and your family, but i really hope you can think positively, coz it really help. i hope a good news will from the doctor (no spread).
    and thank you for your hard work despite of your RL problem.

10. gehageha

I’m very sad to heard what happened to your mother. I truly root for her and your family. It’s also nice for you to keep thinking about us fandom, I truly appreciate your kindness to keep your projects running. Please don’t forget to rest a lot so you can have a lot of stamina, family matters always must come first than us leecher :'(

my heart goes on you

11. dsysmith

Oh no.. I didn’t know what was going on since I don’t get the updates from this website. I am very sorry about the recent development in your family. I can imagine it must be really hard as I have gone through a similar event. My brother’s mother-in-law also has been fighting against a liver one for years and she is doing okay despite the persistent spreads and revivals. Most important thing is you stay positive and be tough. Your mother must feel horrified too and she will feel even worse as the fight goes on because she cannot be herself (physically and mentally). I wish you and your family best. Hang in there!!! <3

Thanks so much for the release too!!!

12. Wen

Omg i waiting for this manga for a long time, my english is very bad but i need say thank you so much for your job ♡