Interval Zero, Ch. 1 (SUZUKURA Hal – 鈴倉温; WATARUMI Naho – 渡海奈穂)

Hello lovelies! The amazing season 5 of Game of Thrones already ended (and it was a huge what the hell). Now all there’s left is the torture of waiting another year, orz. Anyway! Onto the release, we bring you the first chapter of Interval Zero today. We’re halfway done with the manga so the next few chapters should come soon. ^w^

Thanks to Teio, Ashe, Lavi, Emma, and Bee! (´(エ)`)

We want to ask people out there that want to help us out, as we really need staff right now (all positions open!). The lack of new staff might even affect our releasing schedule, something we never thought of before. Applicants must have a fair amount of free time (and not for a couple weeks only). Remember that we offer training for Cleaners, Typesetters and Dusters so no previous experience is needed. More info in this announcement, and the Join Us section up there in the menu. Please consider applying, we’d be forever grateful! (シ_ _)シ

Links: mega, sendspace, online reader

Interval_Zero_c1_34

48 thoughts on “Interval Zero, Ch. 1 (SUZUKURA Hal – 鈴倉温; WATARUMI Naho – 渡海奈穂)

1. AK

ahhhh omg thank you SOOO much for picking this up!!! junketsu drop is one of my favs, so i’m super looking forward to this!!!

2. BigAl

Thanks so much! Good luck with finding new staff. I’m afraid I’m already a bad/lazy editor for another group. :/

3. dr34ry

i always love the release you guys have. but this :D i’ve been wanting to read Kadokura’s story for so long. thank you for brightening my day <3

1. adminadmin Post author

You’re welcome, goodness. ♡ Yeah… Seen spoilers around too, so I wonder what’s true and what’s not… and the worst thing it’s going to be the wait, ugh. ;-;

4. mizuqueen

thank you for the release. your hard work is much appreciated. until we meet again best wishes & regards.

5. Tunafic

Wow! Thank you very much! I really like the spin-off series Junketsu Drop, I’m hoping this one is as good~

6. Sana

Thank you so much for this release!!! I love Junketsu Drops dearly, can’t wait to read the alternative story! ^^

7. Lyna

Thank you for the release and yup, I definitely have to agree with you on the Games of Throne finale! That was definitely a wth shocker finale. All in all, I better see him back or all hell will rise!